CBD Candles are still new to the market - spark a CBD flame!
CBD Candles - more than just a nice smell
CBD oil is widely used to alleviate symptoms of various diseases and conditions, which include depression, chronic pain, anxiety, stress and a multitude of inflammation related conditions. If only there were some way we could perhaps put this wonderful product into a wonderful smelling, portable candle?
What are CBD Candles made from?
Candles are used made from one of 3 ingredients - Beeswax, Paraffin wax or Soy wax.
- Very expensive and up-market
- Produced by bees during the honey making process
- Naturally infused with honey and has a sweet frangrance naturally
- Smokeless, soot-free
- Highest melting point which means longest burning times
Used by the Ancient Egyptians
- Discovered in 1850
- A natural product derived from the components of decayed animal and plant material
- Made by removing the waxy substance from crude oil
- Most popular kind of wax used in candle making
- Easy to use
- Non-toxic, colorless, clean-burning fuel
- Tends to be hard and brittle
- Discovered in 1991 as an alternative to paraffin wax
- Natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Hydrogenated form of soybean oil
- Available in flake form and has an off-white appearance
- Has a lower melting point than paraffin
- Commercial soy wax blends tend to be softer than paraffin and will melt in warm weather
- Burns longer and at a cooler temperature than paraffin wax
After extensive testing we have decided to stick with the modern Soy wax for our candles. We wanted to have a product that was as close to being vegan / vegetarian as possible, whilst acknowledging the sustainability of Soy based products as opposes to Oil based paraffin.
What Are CBD Candles Used For?
Since CBD oil is known to relax the body and uplift our spirit, CBD-infused candles with essential oil and fragrance have all the benefits of aromatherapy and can be used to transform every environment into a stress-free zone.
CBD candles can be used for massages, for soreness, pain, and inflammation as well as for setting the mood and de-stressing.
CBD candles are incredibly beneficial for the health of your skin and can be used for massages and ambiance as well.
Here are some of the most common benefits of CBD candles:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Provide all the benefits of medical marijuana without the unwanted high afterward
- Great for massages
- Usually 100% Vegan (check the product description before purchasing)
- Drug test safe
- Great for unwinding and relaxing
- Help with stress, restlessness, and anxiety
- No psychoactive effects
Ways That CBD Candles Enhance A Home’s Ambiance
There are many ways to make your home a more welcoming and warm place. The way you decorate your home often time expresses the mood you are in. So if you want to personalize your home and create a beautiful ambiance, candles are the number one way to do it.
Some of the benefits of using CBD candles to create an ambiance, rather than using regular candles, are:
- CBD candles create more soothing and relaxing surroundings
- They soften the room and make people more relaxed and calm
- Help ease and soothe the mind
- They are energizing and improve focus
- They induce calming effects and a sense of well-being
- Help with anxiety
- Can be used during meditation
How Are CBD Candles Made?
Our CBD Candles are made using CBD Isolate, Soy was and essential oil fragrances. There are some other ingredients that other candles use in their production, although they can vary a lot depending on the brand. We have tested with full-spectrum oil in the candles, but it tends to overpower the fragrance significantly - not everyone wants the wonderful aroma of green hemp to be wafting about the house, but they still want the beneficial effects of CBD!
There is more research coming our every day into the health benefits of using CBD, and using CBD to combat a number of modern mental health situations that people face on a daily basis. Our CBD candles are among those promising products that are yet to become famous and more present in people’s homes.
They are particularly beneficial when it comes to reducing pain and inflammation, mainly because of CBD’s anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
While many vendors offer CBD candles, its always better to stick to brands that use natural ingredients. And are open about the process they use to make their products, as well as the ingredients they use in their candles.